Fertility & Preconception Pack
Ladies this is a specially curated pack based on my clinical experience to support fertility and the 3 month preconception phase. The combination of nutritional supplements, herbs and flower essences support the body and mind on this important journey. Think of it as a foundation on which to build upon, it's like nourishing the soil and preparing for new growth. Depending on your individual circumstances you may wish to add in more tailored support with a practitioner if you are going through IVF, have PCOS, Endometriosis, Recurrent Miscarriage or using medication.
I've applied these principles as a Naturopath since starting out in 2006 in a fertility clinic and working with my patients with great results over this time. I'm happy to share my experience through this pack. Good luck with it!
- Fem21 - 300g (1 month supply)
- Preconception Multi for Women - NaturoBest x 60 caps (1 month supply)
- PreNatal DHA - Nordic Naturals x 90 caps (1 month supply)
- Fertility Flowers - Australian Bush Flower Essence Blend x 25ml (1 month supply)
- Detailed info card, outlining: fertility tips, diet & lifestyle suggestions, supplement information.
Follow instructions on info card contained in pack on how to use Preconception Multi, DHA, Flower Essences and Fem21.
Fem21 - Ingredients per 10g dose:
- Pysllium: Plantago afra (seed husks) 1000mg
- Milk Thistle: Sylibum marianum (seed powder) 1000mg
- Slippery Elm: Ulmus rubra (Inner bark) 800mg
- Licorice: Glycyrrhiza glabra (root) 800mg
- Multi Strain Probiotics: (fermented from: mung beans, brown rice, red lentils, chick peas, linseed, alfalfa seed, millet, quinoa & filtered water) 800mg
- Withania: Withania somnifera (root) aka Ashwaganda 750mg
- Chaste Tree: Vitex agnus-castus (berry) 500mg
- Siberian Ginseng: Eleutherococcus senticosus (root) 500mg
- Barley Grass: Hordeum vulgare (sprout) 500mg
- Wheatgrass: Thinopyrum intermedium (sprout) 500mg
- Rosemary: Rosmarinus officinalis (leaves) 500mg
- Lemon: Citrus limon, (whole fruit including peel) 500mg
- Broccoli powder: Brassica oleacea var. italica (whole plant - not sprout) 400mg
- Ginger: Zingiber officinale (root) 300mg
- Raspberry: Rubus idaeus (fruit & seed) 300mg
- Pomegranate: Punica granatum (fruit & seed) 250mg
- Dandelion Root Powder: Taraxacum officinalis (root) 250mg
- Bladderwrack: Fucus vesiculosus (frond) 200mg
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon zeylanicum (bark) 70mg
- Stevia: Stevia rebaudiana (leaf) 40mg
- Black Cohosh: Cimicifuga racemosa (root) 40mg
*organic ingredients are in italics
NaturoBest Preconception Multi - Active ingredients per dose (2 capsules):
- Natural betacarotene (Lyc-O-Beta®)10mg equivalent betacarotene 2mg
- Tagetes erecta flower extract equiv to fresh (Lutemax®)2.06g equivalent lutein 2mg
- Thiamine hydrochloride 25.42mg equivalent thiamine (vitamin B1) 20mg
- Riboflavin sodium phosphate 27.34mg equivalent riboflavin (active vitamin B2) 20mg
- Nicotinamide (vitamin B3) 40mg
- Calcium pantothenate 54.36mg equivalent pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 50mg
- Pyridoxal-5-phosphate 39.18mg equivalent pyridoxine (active vitamin B6) 25mg
- Levomefolate glucosamine (Quatrefolic®) 588mcg equivalent levomefolic acid, active folate 300mcg
- Calcium folinate 220mcg equivalent folinic acid, activated folate 200mcg
- TOTAL FOLATE PER DAILY DOSE 500mcg
- Hydroxocobalamin (natural vitamin B12) 500mcg
- Choline bitartrate 200mg
- Inositol 50mg
- Biotin 400mcg
- Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate 94.72mg equivalent ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 85mg equivalent magnesium 5.86mg
- Colecalciferol (equivalent vitamin D3 1000iu) 25mcg
- Chromium picolinate 402.2mcg equivalent chromium 50mcg
- Potassium iodide 353.2mcg equivalent iodine 270mcg
- Ferrochel® Iron (II) glycinate 88.8mg equivalent iron 24mg
- Magnesium citrate 582.82mg equivalent magnesium 94.2mg
- TOTAL ELEMENTAL MAGNESIUM PER DAILY DOSE 100.8mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate 20mg equivalent manganese 2mg
- Molybdenum trioxide75mcg equivalent molybdenum 50mcg
- Selenomethionine 124.2mcg equivalent selenium 50mcg
- Collodial anhydrous silica 20mg
- Zinc citrate dihydrate 74.76mg equivalent zinc 24mg
- Ubidecarenone (CoQ10) 60mg
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose and ascorbyl palmitate.
Nordic Naturals PreNatal DHA - Active ingredients per dose (2 capsules):
- Total Omega-3s 830mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 205mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 480mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 20mcg (400iu)
Ingredients: Purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), soft gel capsule (gelatin, glycerine, water) RRR-alpha tocopherol (antioxidant), vitamin D3 (olive oil, cholecalciferol)
- She Oak
- Sunshine Wattle
- Fringed Violet
- Bush Iris
- Christmas Bell
- Red Lily
Base contains purified water & brandy. Custom blended by Naturopath Meah Robertson.
- Not recommended for use in pregnancy, especially after 12 weeks – may be used at a ½ dose in the first trimester if previously taking Fem21 prior to getting pregnant.
- Not recommended whilst exclusively breastfeeding, generally safe after baby is 6 months.
- If using medication we recommend separating the dose of Fem21 by 2 hours due to it's high fibre content
- Not recommended if undergoing IVF in stimulatory phase
Discuss use with your doctor or health care practitioner if you have any concerns or are on medication which may interact
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- Consult with your physician before taking this product if you have know medical condition, are taking medications (including blood thinners), or if your are allergic to iodine.
- Store Fem21 at or below 25°C, do not add to hot drinks or food.
- Store BioZinc below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight
- Store compounded Skin Tingle & B3 Serum at or below 30°C away from direct sunlight (use within 6 months of opening)
Customers outside of Australia
For international customers there is no tax charged on your purchase.
There may be applicable taxes, customs or duties depending on your country's import laws.
Please consult with the relevant authorities in your country for more information.
Pickup available at 1 Koala Street
Usually ready in 24 hours
Fertility & Preconception Pack
1 Koala Street
1 Koala Street
Parkwood QLD 4214
We ship around Australia and internationally via Australia Post.
Please check the Australia Post website for more info about delivery to your country Australia Post International Services
Tips & Usage Guide
- Fem21 can be taken with or without food anytime of the day
- Preconception multi is best taken in the morning with food
- PreNatal DHA can be taken anytime of the day with food
- Fertility Flowers best taken on rising and before sleep (keep on your bedside table)
How does Fem21 taste?
Fem21 is an all natural herbal greens drink. As such it has an earthy green taste. We don't use any flavours or anything artificial. So after mixing your Fem21 powder into a drink (either water, juice or smoothie) consume immediately as will thicken over time. Taste is subjective some people love it others struggle with the texture. The most important thing is what it's doing for your body and I'm sure you'll find a way of having it daily that you love. It's not meant to be fun, but functional, save your fun drinks for the weekend.
Do I need additional supplements?
Everyone's fertility journey is unique. This pack is a base and a great place to start to optimise your preconception health and improve your fertility. However you may need more specific support. Seeing a Naturopath or Doctor for an individualised treatment plan for your fertility may be appropriate.
How long is the optimal preconception phase?
We recommend a minimum of 3 months with this pack to optimise fertility, prepare for pregnancy and give your body the nutrients for a healthy pregnancy.
Why I made this pack?
I put together this pack as I have been working with couples to optimise their fertility in clinical practice since 2006. I was getting multiple Fem21 customers asking for my suggestions for a good multi to take in the preconception phase and during pregnancy. I just love the NaturoBest formulations, they're high quality and their activated nutrients are easily absorbed.
I also wanted to incorporate support for the emotional rollercoaster that can be the fertility journey. These flower essences are a great way of clearing negative emotional energy, helping to focus on the positive experiences and helps to attract/manifest blessings.
If it wasn't for your products I would not have conceived. I have gone through two treatments of fertility help to fall pregnant with my eldest son (7) and my middle child (too beautiful for earth side).
I found your fem21 and thought I had nothing to lose, at first I was just using it as I have pcos so wanted to regulate my periods and eliminate some pcos symptoms. I ordered a tub and thought I have nothing to lose to try and regulate my period.
Then after I got my period the second month on the dot of 30 days my husband and I spoke about trying to conceive another sibling for our son. Turns out I did a pregnancy test 2 weeks later and found out that I was already 6-8 weeks pregnant. So I thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this product as I am truth it worked not only to regulate my period, eliminate pcos symptoms but also to conceive our second son who is here with us now (15 weeks old).
So thank you, no words can describe how thankful we truly are for this product. While the taste takes a bit of getting use to it's definitely worth persisting.
Thank you, thank you, thank you
This is magic
I have been using your product for a few weeks now and I am in my early stages of pregnancy 🙏🏽🥰
I can’t thank you enough!
We’ve been trying for a few months and nothing ...
got back on Fem21 and a miracle happened 🥰💛 I am sure it is the magic in your product!!
I started taking Fem21 back at the end of March . Although only getting through 1.5 tubs because as a surprise we found out we were pregnant in June .
Although the pregnancy was totally out of the blue and not planned I believe Fem 21 helped me regulate hormones and fall pregnant.
Last bub I had to go on fertility drugs and looking at myself now I’m no way near the fitness or health I was with my other two pregnancies .
Such an amazing product, I actually can’t wait to get back on it after bub is born. Thank you
I started using this about 6 years ago and fell pregnant the month I started using it after 9 months of trying! Same thing happened for baby number 2! Amazing product and now so many of my friends take it ! Thank you x
This product has no reviews yet.
@fem21 on Instagram
Remember to tag us at @fem21